Matbold s.r.o. company (“Matbold”) provides this website, matbold.com, and a newsletter currently titled, “News from Matbold” and delivered by email to subscribers on a monthly basis (the “Newsletter”) (together, the website and the Newsletter may be referred to as the “Website”) for informational purposes.
This policy explains the following:
- What information Matbold® may collect about you;
- How Matbold® will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Matbold® will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, your organisation's address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process and reply to your enqtuiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- We may also process enquiries, with a view to entering into and/or performing a contract with you to provide you with our services. This may be in respect of career opportunity enquiries or client enquiries.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
We may process your contact information that you provide to us (either via our website, by email or through use of our services) for the purposes of marketing in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about our services, and to keep you updated with information on news, and events. We may use third party providers, such as Mail Chimp, to process these marketing emails. If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, please click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
All content you submit to us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our Website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
- We will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary.
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
- to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information contained in job application emails are sent to an isolated email group firstname.lastname@example.org and are only shared with our internal team.